Universidad del Norte
The Universidad del Norte is a private University located in the Colombian Carribean coast. We have approximately 12.000 students per semester in our undergraduate and graduate programs. We are the number 1 University in the region, and ranked in the top 10 in Colombia. We offer high quality programs, opened for national and international students:
- 23 undergraduate programs in the following areas: Architecture, Business and Administration, Basic Sciences, Health Sciences, Legal Sciences, Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering and Music.
- 124 graduate programs: 70 specializations, 44 Masters and 10 Doctorate programs
- Continuing education programs
- Language courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese and Italian.
- Own Hospital for Medical School.
- Catalog of extracurricular activities: sports, dance, photography, music, and many others.
- Volunteering activities.
- 38 research groups.