PiA Webinar Series - "Talking Sediments"
Fecha de realización: Miércoles 28 de Abril
Hora: 3:00 p.m - 4:15 p.m
Organizan: PiA - Particles in the Americas
Apoyan: Física y Geociencias
PiA initiated a series of webinars across the spectrum of disciplines related to particles in water. Scientists invited by the Steering Committee of PiA present their work to a broad audience of students, university faculty, practitioners, and scientists in government.
- Title: "Processes contributing to the formation of a shelf turbidity maxima in a region of freshwater influence"
- Raúl Flores Audibert, Ph.D
- Assistant Professor in the Civil Engineering Department at Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (Chile)
- "The influence of rotating stratified tidal flow on ripple dynamics beneath the Rhine River plume"
- Saulo Meirelles, Ph.D.
- Physical Oceanographer at MetOcean Solutions (New Zealand)
*Mayores informes: Prof. Juan C. Restrepo L - firstname.lastname@example.org