The objectives of the group are formulated in the work plan referenced in the identification of the group, related to the areas of development raised there, which are:
1. Rethink the group based on the need for updating
2. Respond to calls from Colciencias or other national or international entities
3. Increase participation in national and international academic groups and / or networks.
This is the blog of the Research Group in Educational Informatics. We seek to generate knowledge and formulate innovative solutions that respond to the educational needs of the region and the country, facing the challenges presented by the use of information and communication technologies in education.
Lines of investigation:
- Learning environments mediated by ICT
- Digital educational resources
- Communication and Education
- STEM Education and Computational Thinking
More information about the group
Links of interest:
UOC Research Group