Financing with Uninorte credit office. For more information: See here.
Our Spanish program consists of six levels of 64 hours according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages. (CEFR)
This Spanish program has an emphasis in the development of the four basic skills of the language and the intercultural competence as well. It has a communicative approach to language learning. In this program, activities addressed to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing are implemented. Varieties of materials used in class include videos, films, music tracks, newspapers, magazines, internet etc.
Timetable: 4 hours per week during 16 weeks.
- Copy of passport
- A visa type V, M or R if the study period is longer than three months.
- Study permit PIP 2 or PIP 6 valid for a 3-month stay.
- Tourist permit PIP 5 if the student comes from any of the countries participating in the Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Colombia on the Waiver of Visas for Short Term Stays.
- Registration form
- Online test result
- The PIP-2 stamp may be obtained by the candidate upon showing the acceptance letter issued by Universidad del Norte to the immigration agents at the airport once the participant lands in Colombia.
To obtain a Type V visa, the university will support the student with the necessary documentation for the application at the Colombian embassy or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if necessary. These documents will be issued once the registration to the courses is confirmed.
- To apply for your visa click here.
- For instructions and documentation needed for application click here.